Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Doctor Trap was an enemy of the Justice Experience.
Lawrence Trapp went crazy after witnessing his girlfriend's death during a fight between a group of criminals and Justice Experience. He volunteered for surgeries that replaced his mouth with metal clamps and created a plot to get revenge on the superheroes. He succeeded and managed to kill the entire team except for Bronze Wraith, including Acrobat, the father of Cameron Chase.
- Doctor Trap was created by D. Curtis Johnson and J.H. Williams III, first appearing in Chase #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Doctor Trap first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batwoman (Volume 2) #19 by J.H. Williams III, W. Haden Blackman, and Trevor McCarthy.
- 1 Appearances of Lawrence Trapp (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Lawrence Trapp (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lawrence Trapp (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lawrence Trapp (Prime Earth)