Sekhmet was a member of the Last Line.
Layla Adams was a weapons specialist for the United States Marine Corps. Later in life, she was recruited to become part of a special top-secret government agency called the Last Line. Led by Amanda Waller, the Last Line's primary function was to protect humanity in the event that Superman should ever turn against the United States. Adams and her peers were headquartered in a secret underground annex in Kansas. She first encountered the Man of Steel when he (along with Batman) discovered the Last Line's headquarters during their quest to rid the world of Kryptonite.
- Power Armor: Sekhmet has as suit of powered armor that grants her invulnerability and superhuman strength, both powered by Kryptonite.
- 1 Appearances of Layla Adams (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Layla Adams (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Layla Adams (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Layla Adams (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."