Abduction and demise
Pyg was hired by Two-Face, a supervillain whose mind was splintered between two personalities, to erase his moralistic half. However, Pyg was abucted by Scandal Savage to perform another surgery on her father before the operation could be completed. He was promptly killed once his work for Savage was complete.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the animated direct-to-DVD movies beginning with Justice League: War. It is an adaptation of Professor Pyg. The original character was created by Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert and first appeared in Batman #666.
- Professor Pyg was voiced by James Urbaniak
- Professor Pyg is generally depicted as a mad surgeon suffering from severe dementia and mental illness, performing brutal invasive surgeries on unwilling victims to strip them of their individuality and make them "perfect". However, the War interpretation of Pyg is portrayed significantly more rational, mannerly and well-spoken than his comics counterpart.
- 1 Appearances of Lazlo Valentin (War)
- 1 Images featuring Lazlo Valentin (War)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lazlo Valentin (War)
- Character Gallery: Lazlo Valentin (War)
- ↑ Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (Movie): Used for purposes of illustration in an educational article about the entity represented by the image. The image is used as a means of visual identification of this article topic. As the subject is protected by trademark or copyright, a free use alternative does not exist.