LeTonya Charles was a young woman who had destroyed her body with the drug Tar, but was granted a second chance when her aunt, Sarah Charles, one of the scientists who helped repair Cyborg, saved her with powerful cybernetic implants. Rather than use her newfound gifts for good, LeTonya chose to focus on personal gain as Cyborgirl.
Soon after, Cyborgirl joined the Cyborg Revenge Squad and was one of several such beings to wage an attack against Victor Stone at S.T.A.R. Labs. Stone avoided Cyborgirl's electromagnetic attack, but succeeded in defeating her through sheer force.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Because of the implants her aunt gave her, Cyborgirl has the same powers as Cyborg. Much of her body has been replaced with advanced cybernetics. This grants her a variety of powers including:
- 15 Appearances of LeTonya Charles (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring LeTonya Charles (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about LeTonya Charles (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: LeTonya Charles (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."
|Cyborg Villain(s) |
Secret Society of Super-Villains member