4-D was a member of the Ultramarine Corps.
Captain Lea Corben was one of four USMC officers who underwent experiments at the behest of US Air Force General Eiling. He had four soldiers implanted with unstable artificial metagenes. Corben was one of these. The newly created Ultramarine Corps then attacked the JLA. When they realized the truth, they helped the League subdue Eiling, then went on to found Superbia.
Once founding Superbia and renaming the team The International Ultramarine Corps, they took on new members from all over the globe. Eventually, they got into a confrontation with Gorilla Grodd and the Sheeda, which resulted in the team relocating to another dimension that needed protection.
Later, the team returned to their home dimension without explanation as to why they came back.
- Reality Alteration: Lea is capable of changing her own dimensions between 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D. This makes her incredibly hard to catch or confine.
- 9 Appearances of Lea Corben (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Lea Corben (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lea Corben (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lea Corben (New Earth)