Lee Weeks is a comic book artist.
He began his career in 1986 working for Eclipse Comics on the title Tales of Terror. He then spent almost eight years working for Marvel Comics and Dark Horse Comics on the titles Daredevil and Predator respectively. His debut working for DC Comics was in 1994 in Hawkman #0. He also worked as a storyboard artist for Superman: The Animated Series.
- Lee Weeks/Writer
- Lee Weeks/Penciler
- Lee Weeks/Inker
- Lee Weeks/Cover Artist
- Lee Weeks/Colourist
- Lee Weeks/Creations
- Lee Weeks's Images as a Penciler
- Lee Weeks's Images as an Inker
- Lee Weeks's Images as a Cover Artist
- Lee Weeks's Images as a Colourist
- He won the Haxtur Award on the category Best Short Story along with Bruce Jones and Josef Rubenstein in 2003.
- Lee Weeks at Marvel Database