Engraved with the signature "L" of the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Legion Flight Ring enables its wearer the ability to fly in both atmospheric environments and outer space. Legion Flight Rings are composed of the compound known as Valorium. Valorium has been compared to Thanagarian Nth Metal, which possesses similar anti-gravity capabilities. Booster Gold is one of the few known non-Legionnaires to use a Legion flight ring. Superman, as a former or reservist Legionnaire also possesses a flight ring, and keeps it in the Fortress of Solitude or cloaked on his hand as a reminder of his time spent in the 31st century.
- The rings are activated by conscious will power.
- Legionnaire Blok must wear three rings due to his massive size.
- Appearances of Legion Flight Ring
- Item Gallery: Legion Flight Ring
- Images featuring Legion Flight Ring