- Define "super-massive" in this context.
Appearing in "Foundations: Part Three"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Science Police
- Trudy Trusoe
Synopsis for "Foundations: Part Three"
Brainiac tries to track Invisible Kid's location. He manages to get a signal, but it is weak.
Invisible Kid sends a message to the Legion that the beings they were fighting have reactivated a stargate and are draining dark matter out of the Legion's universe. The Legion arrives and begins fighting the beings. The beings escape via Boom Tube. They discover that the drained dark matter is being used to create a huge Boom Tube.
- This book was first published on November 26, 2003.This issue contains a sneak peek at Gotham Knights #50.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Legion Vol 1 27 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Legion series
- Images from Legion Vol 1 27
- Legion of Super-Heroes Recommended Reading
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- The Legion (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 8)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Darkseid versus the Legion of Super-Heroes |
Having survived into the 30th Century, Darkseid has occasionally come into conflict with the Legion of Super-Heroes. This has happened twice to the Legion of Pre-Zero Hour continuity during both the events of Great Darkness Saga and The Quiet Darkness, and the Post-Zero Hour Legion met him during Legion: Foundations.