The Legion of Super-Heroes are the protectors of the galaxy in the 30th Century. Consequently, their enemies are spread all across the cosmos and include all kind of super-villains, alien empires and extremely powerful entities.
- Fatal Five: The main enemies of the Legion.
- Legion of Super-Villains: In order to try to offset the Legion's advantage in numbers, three villains came together and assembled their own Legion of Super-Villains. Their ranks are ever-changing, but their main leaders remain the same:
- Infinite Man:
- Pulsar Stargrave:
- Satan Girl: Satan Girl was a double of Supergirl created by exposure to Red Kryptonite. Satan Girl siphoned life-force off the female Legionnaires to keep herself alive and tried to kill Supergirl. Later incarnations include an ancient demoness and an alien death goddess.
- Legion of Super-Heroes Recommended Reading
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- The Legion (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 8)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Gallery of Legion of Super-Heroes Villains
- List of Legion of Super-Heroes Villains (Alphabetical Order)
Links and References
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.