- Were you born a homicidal maniac, or is it an acquired skill?
Synopsis for the 1st Story
The Legion of Super-Heroes returns home with Elysion and they begin interrogating him. Brainiac 5 and Cosmic Boy go on the roof in front of the mass of Legion fans and shake hands in an attempt to quell the feelings of unrest among the gathered. Saturn Girl pulls the needed information from Elysion's brain.
Research determines that to turn back the invasion, three key planets must be held by U.P. Cosmic Boy divides the Legion into three groups and sends each one to the planets Dormir, Ttrxl and Terror Firma's homeworld. While they prepare to leave, Invisible Kid puts Elysion into a cell. Terror Firma activates its sleeper agents throughout the universe and one of them enters the Legion prison, freeing Elysion. Explosions occur throughout the plaza and the Legion begins trying to save civilians. Elysion brings down the Legion HQ building and Dream Girl is buried under the rubble.
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Legion Headquarters (Destroyed)
- Legion of Super-Heroes Recommended Reading
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 2)
- The Legion (Volume 1)
- Legion Lost (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 2)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 3)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 4)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 5)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 6)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 7)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 8)
- Legionnaires (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)