This section of the history takes place during the New 52, between the events of Flashpoint and DC Rebirth. It was later revealed that much of Wonder Woman's history from this time was an elaborate illusion created by the Gods of Olympus to keep her away from Paradise Island. All or part of this section may have been part of that illusion and no longer valid in Rebirth.
Lennox lived for over eighty years and first discovered his heritage during World War II, after surviving the London Blitz. He called that experience a "Baptism by Blitzkrieg" and put his powers to use for his country during the war.
Lennox has since searched for his siblings, and did not leave a good impression with Milan and Siracca. He also came into contact with American archeologist Helena Sandsmark, with whom he had a child, Cassie. He left them when she was four.
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology: His skin has the same consistency of rock, which makes him almost invulnerable; at the same time, if hit with enough strength, cracks are left in his body the same way scars normally would. He later explains that his powers consist in "organic-rock" and even if cracked, he ends up healing with time.
- 23 Appearances of Lennox (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Lennox (Prime Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Lennox (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lennox (Prime Earth)
This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.