Doctor Leslie Thompkins is the doctor for the female psych ward at Arkham Asylum. When inmates started to show up braindead as a result of electroshock therapy, Doctor Thompkins offered her assistance to James Gordon to help solve the case.
- Leadership: She is the 'Queen of Narrows', the last longer person interested in help and protect the ones living there.
- Medical Science
- Forensic Pathology
- Mental Illness (Formerly) The main effect of the Tetch virus.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Leslie Thompkins. The original character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Dick Giordano and first appeared in Detective Comics #457.
- There have been two Leslie Thompkinses in Gotham so far. The first one debuted in episode 7 ("Penguin's Umbrella"), played by Mekia Cox. This character is never identified by name in the episode (only identified as an old friend of Montoya and Allen) or the credits, but early publicity from Fox identified her as Thompkins. A second, more prominent Doctor Thompkins debuted in episode 11 (Rogues' Gallery), portrayed by Morena Baccarin.
- 67 Appearances of Leslie Thompkins (Gotham)
- 5 Images featuring Leslie Thompkins (Gotham)
- 4 Quotations by or about Leslie Thompkins (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Leslie Thompkins (Gotham)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.