Lex Luthor, Jr. was the son of Lex Luthor.
Lex Luthor, Jr. was born in Hong Kong. His mother died in childbirth and his father shunned the boy, because of his disfigurement. Lex, Sr. sent him to Australia, where Luthor was raised by servants behind closed walls.
In 1992, Luthor recruited a struggling actor, whom he reinvented as businessman Leslie Luckabee. Through Luckabee, Luthor built his own corporation. In 1997, Luthor headed to Metropolis with Luckabee. Taking out CEOs of various corporations, Luthor was able to rebuild LexCorp. However, just like his father, Luthor, Jr. was obsessed with Lois Lane. He wanted to possess her, so he kidnapped her. Luthor was ultimately killed by Luckabee.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and is an adaptation of Lex Luthor, Jr.. The original character was created by Cary Bates and Curt Swan and first appeared in Action Comics #544.
- Lex Luthor, Jr. was portrayed by Keith Brunsmann.
- Appearances of Lex Luthor, Jr. (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Lex Luthor, Jr. (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Lex Luthor, Jr. (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Lex Luthor, Jr. (Lois & Clark)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."