After numerous unsuccessful attempts to kill Superman in Metropolis, Lex traveled to Gotham in hopes of checking out the local super villain talent to see if any of them were a match for The Man Of Steel.
Lex Luthor controlled Superman using Poison Ivy’s plant spores and built a massive army of robots to control the worlds weapon’s systems but was eventually defeated when Batman managed to counter act Luthor’s control over Superman. After that,the World’s Finest Superheroes finally apprehended him.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Batman, related film, and the tie-in comic The Batman Strikes!. It is an adaptation of Luthor. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #23.
- Luthor was voiced by Clancy Brown, who has voiced the character across multiple animated features.
- 2 Appearances of Lex Luthor (The Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Lex Luthor (The Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lex Luthor (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Lex Luthor (The Batman)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."