Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Less powerful than you? I lied about that too.
- -- Omen src
For some time, Lilith Clay worked with N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and followed Harvest's orders. She was in charge of torturing victims with her mental powers before the Culling started. She used her powers to reveal the darkest secrets and fears of the prisoners. Red Robin tried to reason with her saying that she was probably brainwashed to work for Harvest, but she claimed that she was working for N.O.W.H.E.R.E of her own free will and that she shared the same ideals of Harvest.
Later it was revealed that Lilith was a former member of the original Teen Titans, who, along with the rest of the team, lost her memories of being a Titan following an encounter with Mr. Twister. She went on to become an addiction counselor, with Roy Harper being one of her clients. She regained her memories when Mr. Twister was to make his return, and sought to do the same for her friends.
She and the Titans encounter Wally, but don't remember him and attack him. Her memory of him is later restored after she touches him. She later forms a relationship with Garth.
- Psionics: Omen is a powerful psychic with vast telepathic, telekinetic and empathic powers. In terms of mental fortitude she's shown to be more apt at her powers than even Psimon.
- Empathy: Due to Omen's potent psychic abilities, She has the ability to feel and detect the emotional states of other's at will.
- Telepathy: Being an Extremely powerful telepath, Omen can read minds, communicate telepathically, and experience the memories and thoughts of others. She can also project her own thoughts across vast distances.
- Mind Control: Omen is able to manipulate the memory, thoughts, actions, emotions, and senses of others at will, as well as to induce sleep or pain and create illusions without any difficulty.
- Illusion Casting: Omen can create realistic illusions in a person's mind and make them witness anything she can come up with.
- Fear Projection: Lilith can make the subject of her telepathy relive their nightmares over and over.
- Telekinesis: Lilith is a extremely powerful telekinetic, who can move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy. She uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing her to fully control matter and energy.
- Psionic Blasts: Omen is able to project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them.
- Psionic Shield: Omen is able to create a telekinetic field to shield her and her teammates from physical and energy-based attacks.
- Blindness (Formerly): In New 52 version, Lilith had her eyes leaking. She could only see through the eyes of others through a telepathic link.
- Omen (Lilith Clay) was created by Robert Kanigher and Nick Cardy, first appearing in Teen Titans #25. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Omen (Lilith Clay) first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Teen Titans (Volume 4) #8 by Scott Lobdell and Ig Guara.
- Despite her initial appearance in Superboy Vol 6, the character was retconned for Titans Hunt, where her appearance, abilities, and backstory as a former Teen Titan were more in keeping with her original New Earth background.
- During her time with N.O.W.H.E.R.E., Omen had blond hair with red highlights on its tips.
- 56 Appearances of Lilith Clay (Prime Earth)
- 46 Images featuring Lilith Clay (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Lilith Clay (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lilith Clay (Prime Earth)
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.