Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Fright is an inmate at Arkham Asylum.
Linda was tortured by Scarecrow and Penguin and injected with illegal meds. She is currently incarcerated in Arkham Asylum.
- Fright was created by Judd Winick and Dustin Nguyen, first appearing in Batman #627. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Fright first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2) #1 by David Finch and Paul Jenkins.
- 6 Appearances of Linda Friitawa (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Linda Friitawa (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Linda Friitawa (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Linda Friitawa (Prime Earth)
|Batwoman Villain(s) |
|Batgirl Villain(s) |