Lindsay Wah, alias Aura was one of the Ravers who joined Superboy on several adventures. Her adventures after Superboy left the group are unrevealed. She was briefly considered for membership in the Teen Titans, but senior member Cyborg objected, claiming she was an "underage binge drinker".
- Magnetic Manipulation: Aura has the Metahuman ability to lift and manipulate metal. Aura can produce a number of effects. She can manipulate, repel or attract metal objects of varying sizes. Naturally, the more metal is in an object the easier it is for her to affect magnetically. Her super-magnetism has only a slight effect on the metallic particles of smog. She is able to juggle smaller metal objects.
- Magnetic Force-Fields: Aura can protect himself from physical harm, can stretch her fields to protect a large group, and can suspend persons or objects in the air.
- Magnetic Flight: Aura can suspend himself in flight by riding the Earth's magnetic field.
- Electromagnetic Sight: By concentrating, Aura can perceive the world around himself solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. she can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.
- Magnetic Pulse: Aura can focus her magnetic energy into powerful concussive blasts. She can also overload or short-circuit electrical systems.
- Energy Absorption: Aura has been shown absorbing some forms of energy through her magnetic force fields to temporarily boost her own strengths.
- Geomagnetic Link: Aura is tied very closely to Earth's or what ever planet she is on EM Field. As is it effected, so is she. She knows instinctively all that happens to it.
- Organic Iron Manipulation: Aura has such control over her powers that she is able to manipulate the natural iron within the blood of living organisms.
- 30 Appearances of Lindsay Wah (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Lindsay Wah (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Lindsay Wah (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lindsay Wah (New Earth)