- Genetic Throwback: Lisa Morel was born with a genetic condition where her Atlantean adaptations to life under the sea (listed above under Atlantean Physiology) are usually suppressed, leaving her a normal human. Under times of great stress, her Atlantean adaptations will come back, but they will only last for a few days. Her purple eyes are a marker of the throwback disorder.
- This version of Aquagirl, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Lisa Morel (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Lisa Morel (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lisa Morel (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Lisa Morel (Earth-One)
|Aquaman Family member|
This character is or was an ally of Aquaman, and a member of the Aqua-Family and/or its supporting cast. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Aquaman Supporting Cast" category. See also: Aquaman Villains.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.