Lisa and her brother Leonard grew up with an abusive father and frequently found themselves looking out after each other as the only family members they could trust and eventually turned to a life of crime.
After the singularity event, Barry was approached by Lisa. She had concerns that Leonard had been kidnapped. However, they learned that he was secretly working with his father, Lewis Snart. As Cisco analyzed Lisa, he detected Thermites had been implanted into her neck. They realized it was a bomb and that any contact with air, or tampering, could potentially set it off. Barry theorised that Leonard was being forced to work with his father to save his sister's life.
Barry approached Leonard as an undercover bomb technician to assist them in their next heist. At the same time, Cisco was on standby to pull the bomb if things went south. When Lewis turned and fired a gun at Barry, Barry pretended to be shot. He called into Cisco to remove the bomb from Lisa's neck as he cornered Lewis and Leonard as the Flash. When Cisco pulled the bomb from Lisa, Barry announced that Lisa was safe to Leonard. Leonard quickly turned and killed their father.
- Thievery: Trained by both her father and brother, Lisa is a skilled thief.
- Gold Gun: A gun specifically made for her by Cisco, who designed it to compliment her "beautiful and deadly" nature. It encases its target in gold.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Golden Glider. The original character was created by Cary Bates and Irv Novick and first appeared in The Flash #250.
- Lisa Snart was portrayed by Peyton List.
- 6 Appearances of Lisa Snart (Arrowverse)
- 4 Images featuring Lisa Snart (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Lisa Snart (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Lisa Snart (Arrowverse)
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.