Lissa Raven was the daughter of a brilliant psychologist who specialized in the working of the brain. Her father invented a machine that removes all worry from a person's thoughts. Lissa made herself the test subject, but something went wrong. The device robbed her of a conscience, turning her into a criminal. She started calling herself the Queen Bee, and became an opponent to Mr. America. In her brief, colorful criminal career, Queen Bee used such amazing weapons as a giant robot and a mob of undead Vikings.
Eventually, her father built another machine that would change Lissa back to normal. Afterward, she had no memory of her criminal activities, so Mr. America let her stay with her dad rather than arrest her.
- This version of the Queen Bee, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The Queen Bee has blond hair in her first appearance and red hair in later appearances.
- 5 Appearances of Lissa Raven (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Lissa Raven (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Lissa Raven (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Lissa Raven (Earth-Two)