This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
Lobo was previously a honorable palace guard who protected the Czarnian royal family, until one day when the planet was starting to fall apart. He discovered the king was poisoning the planet's core with his own sick blood. Forced to slay the king and flee Lobo wanders the galaxy as a bounty hunter. He eventually discovers that another Czarnian who survived the planet's destruction and was pretending to be him. Eventually traces him to earth.
- Czarnian Physiology
- Enhanced Senses
- Regeneration: 
- Superhuman Agility: began showcasing impressive acrobatic maneuvers in numerous fights he'd been in.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: While he is not as strong as a Kryptonian, Lobo showcases enough strength to bench press stone columns and obliterate flesh with his blows. Impressively enough, he once judo flipped Superman.
- Aviation: It's been years since his planet-wide send off. Since then he's spent years piloting his ship through space, in and out of combat.
- Deception: Lobo's played possum to get into a subterranean military medical facility by actually flat-lining and allowing himself to be autopsied.
- Weaponry: Lobo never loved a woman the way he loves his choppers. His brutality is known throughout the galaxy.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Lobo is also known as the Main Man.
- Lobo is 27 years old, in Earth years.
- 37 Appearances of Lobo (Prime Earth)
- 28 Images featuring Lobo (Prime Earth)
- 6 Quotations by or about Lobo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lobo (Prime Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."