While Clark struggles with his new-found fame as Superman, reports of an "Invisible Man" committing Robin Hood-esque good deeds have flooded Metropolis and the Daily Planet. While Clark believes the reports have some merit, Lois refuses
Appearing in "I'm Looking Through You"
- The Invisible Man (Alan Morris) (Single appearance)
- Jimmy Olsen
- Perry White
- Jonathan Kent
- Martha Kent
- Cat Grant
- Lex Luthor
- Helene Morris (Single appearance)
- Henry Barnes (Single appearance)
- Murray Brown (Single appearance)
- Eduardo Friez (First appearance)
- Detective Burke (Single appearance)
- Police Chief Miller
- Mayor Efros
- Lex*Comm News personnel
- Linda Montoya (Final appearance)
- Edith Green (Mentioned only)
- Lucy Lane (Mentioned only)
- Ellen Lane (Mentioned only)
- Councilman Addison (Mentioned only)
- Smallville, Kansas
- Daily Planet
- Fen Wick Jewelry and Gold
- The House of Rare Coins
- Metropolis Penitentiary
- Jackson Phosphorous
- Fort Metropolis Gold Reserve
- Luthor Technologies (Mentioned only)
- Nation Whisper Newspaper
Synopsis for "I'm Looking Through You"
While Clark struggles with his new-found fame as Superman, reports of an "Invisible Man" committing Robin Hood-esque good deeds have flooded Metropolis and the Daily Planet. While Clark believes the reports have some merit, Lois refuses to to acknowledge them, even after a woman claiming to be the Invisible Man's wife begs Lois and Clark to write a story about him.
When reports the Invisible Man committing armed robberies start surfacing, Alan Morris, the man behind the creation of the Invisible Man suit, comes to Lois and Clark asking them to help clear his name. Through some old fashion detective work, Lois and Clark deduce that the man committing robberies with Alan's invisible suit is escaped armed robber Henry Barnes.
After breaking his former gang out of prison, and providing them invisibility suits, Barnes attempts to steal $1 billion in gold bars from Fort Metropolis. Ever anxious to get the scoop, Lois convinces Morris to sneak in to Fort Metropolis with her to catch the robbers in the act. Lois and Morris are caught by one of the robbers, and are locked in the bank vault with the unconscious bank guards while Barnes and company escape.
Barnes and his gang get caught in a shoot-out with the police force that has gathered outside the bank, but Superman shows up in time to defeat the gang before freeing Lois and the hostages. Morris and his wife Helene reconcile, and he informs Lois and Clark that he has been given a job in the research and development department of Luthor Technologies, a revelation that worries Clark.
- No notes.
- Images from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series) Episode: I'm Looking Through You
- Episodes of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series)
- Images from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (TV Series) series
Links and References