Lois Lane was the star reporter of the Daily Planet's city desk.
Powers and Abilities
- Martial Arts: Lois was trained in martial arts by her father, Colonel Sam Lane, who was a black belt in an unspecified style.
- Journalism: Lois was an accomplished journalist.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Lois Lane. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Lois Lane was voiced by Dana Delany.
- Young Lois was voiced by Mae Whitman for the episode "Monkey Fun".
- 129 Appearances of Lois Lane (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Lois Lane (DCAU)
- 6 Quotations by or about Lois Lane (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane (DCAU)
Daily Planet Staff member