Superwoman was born to the Amazons of Damnation Island. She was trained to be the best of all of them and proved this by murdering all of her sisters, leaving her the last Amazon. She left her home to explore the "Patriarch World", where she took up the name Lois Lane and found employment at the Daily Planet as a reporter. She would be despised by her co-workers, but found herself working her way up to editor in chief of the paper. She would soon join the Crime Syndicate upon marrying the strongest being on Earth, who was Ultraman and rule over everything, proving their superiority once and for all.
- Flight: Superwoman has the ability to defy gravity and fly at amazing speeds.
- Superhuman Durability: Superwoman can withstand tremendous abuse to her body.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength: Superwoman is able to break through extremely thick metal doors and is strong enough to fight Black Adam.
- Heat Vision: Superwoman is able to fire beams of concentrated energy from her eyes.
Lasso of Submission: Superwoman carries a barbed lasso around with her to compel those captive to obey and love her.
- 1 Appearances of Lois Lane (DC Universe Online: Earth 3)
- 2 Images featuring Lois Lane (DC Universe Online: Earth 3)
- Quotations by or about Lois Lane (DC Universe Online: Earth 3)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane (DC Universe Online: Earth 3)