Lois Lane was a journalist who worked at the Daily Planet.
Her life mirrored that of her Earth-One counterpart, with the exception that she eventually got married to Clark Kent and learned his secret identity as Superman. Lois gave up her job at the Planet to be a full-time house-wife and eventually mother, as Lois and Clark had a son, which they named Kal-El, Jr.
Kal Jr, inherited most of his father's powers, including super strength, which eventually became dangerous to Bruce Wayne, Jr., the son of Bruce Wayne and Kathy Kane. When Kathy told Bruce Jr, to stay away from Kal Jr, Lois did the same and the kids were separated. However, they managed to run away from their homes and their parents started a desperate search for them. Lois contacted her old friend at the Planet, Jimmy Olsen and they started looking for the kids on the Flying Newsroom. When the kids were found, Lois and Kathy realized their mistakes and they allowed their kids to be friends again.
- This version of Lois Lane, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 7 Appearances of Lois Lane (Earth-154)
- 4 Images featuring Lois Lane (Earth-154)
- Quotations by or about Lois Lane (Earth-154)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane (Earth-154)
Daily Planet Staff member