In the Flashpoint timeline, Lois Lane was a reporter turned spy for Cyborg, heavily embedded in the destroyed remains of Europe during the Amazonian/Atlantean war. These scouting missions of hers were recorded then posted online for all to see. One of these gave Lois important intel which prompted a rescue from Steve Trevor. Despite his efforts, he is interrogated and personally executed by Queen Diana, revealing Lois's location. This led to Lois being chased away by a squadron of Amazonians only to be saved by The Reverse-Flash, as a means to get a message out to Barry of his location. After which Lois meets Grifter and his crew.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Lois Lane. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Action Comics #1.
- Lois Lane was voiced by Dana Delany.
- 1 Appearances of Lois Lane (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Images featuring Lois Lane (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Lois Lane (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane (Flashpoint Paradox)
Daily Planet Staff member