After her husband, Clark Kent, left Earth for a mission on Mars, she and her son moved to Wyndemere as the rise of the water level would soon make Metropolis inhabitable. A couple of weeks after moving, Lois Lane fell ill. The illness quickly worsened and she eventually fell into a coma.
- Restricted Mobility (Formerly): She was in a deep coma for a long time, until Jon found a way to cure her.
- 3 Appearances of Lois Lane (Super Sons)
- 1 Images featuring Lois Lane (Super Sons)
- Quotations by or about Lois Lane (Super Sons)
- Character Gallery: Lois Lane (Super Sons)
Daily Planet Staff member