Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Anarky was a Gotham-based hacker and anarchist.
Main article: Detective Comics: Anarky
Machin began his criminal career at a young age cracking systems for Matches Malone. During Anarky (Samuel Young)'s assault on the city Lonnie was shot by a G.C.P.D. officer in a hostage situation, this is one of the events that wavered his belief in the effectiveness of society.
Later on in the year Lonnie was caught in the middle of the Joker's Endgame with Joker toxin turning the population rabid. However he was able to regroup with his mother and wait out the conflict with the help of Spoiler.
Powers and Abilities
- Martial Arts: Anarky was able to take down a whole squad of A.R.G.U.S. soldiers with the help of Spoiler.
- Computer Operation
- Lonnie Machin was created by Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle, first appearing in Detective Comics #608. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Lonnie Machin first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Detective Comics (Volume 2) #38 by Francis Manapul and Brian Buccellato.
- 22 Appearances of Lonnie Machin (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Lonnie Machin (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lonnie Machin (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Lonnie Machin (Prime Earth)