Lord Damyn was, for a time, the ruler of the Citadel. He rose to power by killing his predecessor, and his rule ended similarly. He was killed by Blackfire, who promptly declared herself the new ruler of the Citadel, up until her defeat by the Omega Men and Teen Titans.
Damyn was succeeded as the Citadel's ruler by Lord Tiror. The Omega Men eventually learned that Damyn and his successor were merely puppets of the Citadel's true controller, the malignant super-computer known as the Complex-Complex.
- According to the series' letter column, Lord Damyn was based on the real-life figure Idi Amin.
- 2 Appearances of Lord Damyn (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Lord Damyn (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Lord Damyn (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Lord Damyn (Earth-One)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.