In the 1930's, the man known as the Lord of Life secretly used special drugs to place his victims under a death-like coma. Then he used an electrical process, named the "Ray of Life," to seemingly "resurrect" them. He then blackmailed the victims into committing crimes, telling them they would die without a new administration of the Ray of Life, every month.
This mad criminal briefly succeeded in placing Doctor Occult into a coma, but the Ghost Detective turned the tables on him, uncovered his twisted plot, and exposed the villain. Then the Lord of Life was killed by his own servants.
- Ray of Life
- Coma-inducing drugs
- This version of the Lord of Life, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 6 Appearances of Lord of Life (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Lord of Life (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Lord of Life (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Lord of Life (Earth-Two)