Real Name: Louis Martin
Former Aliases: None
Other Current Aliases: None
Legal Status: Citizen of the United states of America
Marital Status: Single
Group Affiliation: The team was never identified
Base of Operations: Base of operations unknown
Lou was a slacker who received superpowers by mistake. Two alien college students (named Zinnak and Yoof)sent him a package containing an EEM or Extreme Enhancement Modules instead for their thesis on heroes in Earth culture. Lou received the package instead of Martin Lewis, an upwardly mobile young lawyer and philanthropist, because Yoof didn't know that the names are written backwards in the phone book. Lou received a new muscular body that is inhumanly strong and has super-human intelligence. Unlike most superheroes gaining powers were actually an inconvenience to him. Lou's EEM was designed to attract trouble and the other superhumans (who recieved EEM too) who Martin would have chosen to lead.
Place of Birth: Place of birth unknown
Known Relatives: No known relatives
First Appearance: Major Bummer #1
Weight: xxx lbs (xxx kg)
Unusual Features: No unusual features
Known Powers: Superstrenght, genius level intellect.
Known Abilities: Good electronic repairman.
Strength Level: Strength level unknown
Transportation: Francis Dutton's car.
Weapons: Self-made ray gun.
- No special notes.
- Lou can only acces his super intellect subconciously, like when he is daydreaming or half asleep.
- Lou once repaired de VCR of Martin Lewis (who was suppose to get Lou's powers) when he worked at a VCR reapir shop.
- Lou has a hard time keeping a job, he gets fired from an electronic repairshop, an ice cream parlor ... and even babysitting
- Character Gallery: Louis Martin (New Earth)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Louis Martin (New Earth)
- Appearances of Louis Martin (New Earth)
- Quotations by Louis Martin (New Earth)