Copy Edit Needed
Dr. Louise Lincoln was a colleague and friend of Crystal Frost, the villainess known as Killer Frost. After Frost died, she decided to repeat the experiment as a last respect to her former mentor, and became the new Killer Frost. She became just as ruthless as her predecessor and began her own personal vendetta against Firestorm, who she blamed for Frost's death. She briefly served as a member of the Suicide Squad and sold her soul to Neron for more power.
During the Underworld Unleashed event, Killer Frost attacked Hawaii, freezing part of the islands before being stopped by Superboy and Knockout. Killer Frost was later freed by Effigy and the two had a brief flirtatious partnership before she was apprehended by the Green Lantern. 
Killer Frost was one of many super-villains seeking to earn a $1 billion reward offered by President Lex Luthor to sanction Superman and Batman, whom he considered treasonous. She teamed with Mister Freeze, Icicle, and Captain Cold in an attempt to ambush the two heroes, but all four were defeated. It was later discover that this ice-themed team of villains was being mind controlled by Gorilla Grodd.
Doctor Light hired Killer Frost and Mirror Master to attack Green Arrow and Black Lightning at a hospital in Chicago, Illinois where Kimiyo Hoshi was being held. Green Arrow stopped Killer Frost by firing an arrow filled with Greek fire into her thigh. Unable to absorb the heat from the arrow, she was soundly defeated by Green Arrow.
One Year Later and Countdown
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
- Thermokinetic Cryokinesis: Like her predecessor, Killer Frost has the ability to generate extreme temperatures of cold from her body. Primarily this is used to freeze others in place or to create a sheen of ice over an intended target. Killer Frost can also use her powers to summon gusts of super-cold air, with which she uses to hurl frozen objects (usually ice daggers) at specified targets. She often uses hand gestures while doing this to make it appear as if she can project ice directly from her fingertips. This is not necessary however, and is done mostly for theatrical effect.
- Energy Absorption: By absorbing heat from the atmosphere, she can freeze molecules of moisture that hang in the air, creating a variety of effects.
- Thermokinesis: Contrary to others who share her power set, heat does little damage to Killer Frost. In fact, heat is essential to her continued existence. Attacking Killer Frost with a heat based-weapon only serves to strengthen her.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #12 erroneously lists Killer Frost II's first appearance as Firestorm (Volume 2) #20. In fact, she did not actually appear until issue #21, and even then it was in the guise of Louise Lincoln only. Lincoln did not make her first appearance as Killer Frost until Firestorm (Volume 2) #34.
- Killer Frost's history was preserved in the aftermath of the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- Prior to becoming Killer Frost, Louise Lincoln required prescription eye-glasses. Her transformation into Killer Frost appears to have corrected any eye sight irregularities and she no longer wears them.
- Firestorm (Volume 2) #21
- Firestorm (Volume 2) #34
- Crisis on Infinite Earths #3
- Green Lantern (Volume 3) #157
- Superman/Batman #3
- Green Arrow (Volume 3) #54
- Green Arrow (Volume 3) #55
- Firestorm (Volume 3) #8
- Firestorm (Volume 3) #9
- 88 Appearances of Louise Lincoln (New Earth)
- 27 Images featuring Louise Lincoln (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Louise Lincoln (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Louise Lincoln (New Earth)
|Firestorm Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Firestorm and any of his supporting cast or members of the Firestorm Matrix. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Firestorm Villains category."
Suicide Squad member
Legion of Doom member
Secret Society of Super-Villains member
Injustice League member