Snapper Carr was affiliated with the Justice League while it was still headquartered in Mount Justice, and that he had become famous (at least among the League's enemies). Snapper's carelessness (inadvertently) revealed the location of Mount Justice to the Joker, who infiltrated the Cave while the League was elsewhere and attacked Snapper.
Years later, Snapper Carr became a teacher at Happy Harbor High School. He taught civics and homeroom. Over time, he would reacquaint himself with his old friends, first acting as a tutor to Beast Boy, and later as mission control during a global crisis when the League was shorthanded.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and is an adaptation of Snapper Carr. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in The Brave and the Bold #28.
- 9 Appearances of Lucas Carr (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Lucas Carr (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Lucas Carr (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Lucas Carr (Earth-16)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.