Lunkhead was the strongman at Haly's Circus.
One night, Lunkhead was hired by Zachary Trumble to take down and kill Jerome Valeska after he escaped from the Arkham Asylum. However, Bruce Wayne interfered and ensued a fight with the strongman, saving Jerome's life. This led to Zach's demise at the hands of his demented nephew and him making Lunkhead choke Bruce to death just for the laughs. When Selina joined the scene and disarmed Jerome, she told Lunkhead to let Bruce go. As soon as he unhanded him, Bruce knocked him out with a strike in the back of his head.
Powers and Abilities
- Peak Human Condition
- Peak Human Strength
- Peak Human Endurance
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Lunkhead. The original character was created by Dan Slott and Ryan Sook and first appeared in Arkham Asylum: Living Hell #1.
- Lunkhead was portrayed by Hank Strong.
- 2 Appearances of Lunkhead (Gotham)
- 1 Images featuring Lunkhead (Gotham)
- Quotations by or about Lunkhead (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Lunkhead (Gotham)