Although all Carggites possess the ability to triplicate, Luornu is somewhat unique in that each of her different bodies has a different personality.
From an early age, Luornu was branded as an outcast in Carggite society for her difference that was commonly viewed as a deformity. After being denied public schooling, she was sent to live with her grandmother, who, also possessing separate personalities, actually encouraged Luornu's individuality and nurtured it. When her grandmother died, Luornu became a Ward of the State, and was forced to live in a Mental Hospital that attempted to synchronize her personalities through shock treatments. Luornu escaped, and fleeing into a train one night in the rain, by chance met billionaire industrialist R.J. Brande, who was able to help get her back on her feet. Luornu went to work for Brande, and with hardwork and diligence quickly became his right-hand assistant, earning triple pay. She was still working for Brande when his life was rescued from a business partner's assassination attempt by three teenagers, Rokk Krinn, Garth Ranzz and Imra Ardeen. Shortly after the founding of the Legion of Super-Heroes by Brande at their inspiration, Luornu herself was inducted under the name Triad after her quick thinking and usage of her abilities saved the lives of both Brande and U.P. President Jeanne Chu.
- Bio-Fission: Luornu can split into three distinct bodies, each with their own will and personality.
- Trijitsu: Luornu is an expert in her planet's foremost style of fighting based on taking full advantage of three forms fighting simultaneously.
- Legion Flight Ring: All Legionnaires were presented with a flight ring that enabled them to defy gravity and sustain movement through the air by aerodynamically generating force.
- 129 Appearances of Luornu Durgo (Post-Zero Hour)
- 13 Images featuring Luornu Durgo (Post-Zero Hour)
- 2 Quotations by or about Luornu Durgo (Post-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Luornu Durgo (Post-Zero Hour)
Legion of Super-Heroes member