Lyla Michaels is a major A.R.G.U.S. agent, an ally of Team Arrow and Team Flash and a former soldier. She is John Diggle's wife and a mother of their children John Diggle Jr. and Sara Diggle.
Lyla became the director of A.R.G.U.S. after Amanda Waller was murdered.
Mar Novu transforms her in the Harbinger in order to make her a major player in the Crisis on Infinite Earths. After the Crisis was averted, however, she loses her powers. When Team Arrow disbands due to there no longer being a need for them, Lyla transfers to the Metropolis branch and moves alongside her husband and children.
- Dimensional Travel: (Formerly) As Harbinger, Lyla can freely travel between different dimensions.
- Peak Human Condition: As a former soldier and A.R.G.U.S agent, Lyla is in top physical condition.
- Martial Arts: Lyla is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist.
- Throwing: Lyla is very skilled at using flechettes in combat, as she used to fight Digger Harkness.
- Tactical Analysis/Leadership: Lyla is a highly intelligent individual, an excellent tactician and leader.
- Skilled markswoman: Lyla is quite proficient in the use of firearms.
- Military Protocol: As a soldier, Lyla is quite familiar with military policy, protocol and most aspects of life in the Army.
- Multilingualism: Lyla speaks fluent English and Arabic.
- Cooking: Lyla is a talented cook and her food is enjoyed by many, including her family.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Harbinger. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in New Teen Titans Annual #2.
- Lyla Michaels is portrayed by Audrey Marie Anderson.
- 56 Appearances of Lyla Michaels (Arrowverse)
- 6 Images featuring Lyla Michaels (Arrowverse)
- 2 Quotations by or about Lyla Michaels (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Lyla Michaels (Arrowverse)
Suicide Squad member