M'yrnn was imprisoned by White Martians on Mars for nearly 200 Years, believing himself to be the last surviving Green Martian. After J'onn received a distress signal from M'gann M'orzz he returned to Mars along with Supergirl where he discovered his father was still alive. M'gann and her resistance forces were trying to locate the Staff of Kolar, a Staff of Martian legend, and were attempting to question M'yrnn about it's location and asked J'onn to question him about it, to no avail. Later, after J'onn Telepathically showed M'yrnn one of the memories that they share, M'yrnn finally believed J'onn was truely his son and led J'onn and the resistance to the Staff of Kolar. After fighting off White Martians and retrieving the Staff of Kolar M'yrnn gave the Staff to M'gann and returned to Earth with J'onn and Supergirl.
- Martian Physiology: The average Martian possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Shape-Shifting: Martians have psionic control of their physical for down to the molecular level. This allows them to a form of shape-shifting that allows them to mimic other forms, elongate aspects of their body, increase or decrease their physical size, and so on.
- Invisibility: Martians can cause the biopolymers in their bodies to lose their ability to reflect light, making the Martians invisible to normal light and human sight.
- Phasing: Martians can go through solid matter.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Extrasensory Input
- Super Hearing
- Martian Vision: Martian visual acuity greatly exceed human norms and allows for a wider range of information to be observed. This includes the following:
- Telepathy: Martians have the ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts to varying degrees. They can also project their mental essences into a gestalt community known as the "Great Mind". Through this, the community can enhance the telepathic strength of other Martians. This power can also enable them to reverse the effects of amnesia or psychological brainwashing. 
- Astral Projection
- Mind Control: As an extension of this, Martians can also use the ability to alter a psychological profile of a target, enabling them to manipulate, and in some cases, outright control that individual. This practice is greatly discouraged however, and only rarely used. 
- Telepathic Relay
- Telepathic Assault
- Vulnerability to Fire: Martians are much more vulnerable to fire than the average Earth human. At times this has been portrayed as physical, psychological, or a combination of the two. The effect of this is to strip any Martian of their powers as they involuntarily lose control of their body.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Supergirl, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of M'yrnn J'onzz. The original character was created by John Ostrander and Eduardo Barreto and first appeared in Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #33.
- M'yrnn J'onzz was portrayed by Carl Lumbly, who previously voiced J'onn J'onzz in many of DC's Animated Media and Games.
- Appearances of M'yrnn J'onzz (Arrow: Earth-38)
- Images featuring M'yrnn J'onzz (Arrow: Earth-38)
- Quotations by or about M'yrnn J'onzz (Arrow: Earth-38)
- Character Gallery: M'yrnn J'onzz (Arrow: Earth-38)