Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
M'gann M'orzz is Miss Martian, the niece of Martian Manhunter.
- Martian Physiology: The average Martian possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Shape-Shifting: Martians have psionic control of their physical for down to the molecular level. This allows them to a form of shape-shifting that allows them to mimic other forms, elongate aspects of their body, increase or decrease their physical size, and so on.
- Invisibility: Martians can cause the biopolymers in their bodies to lose their ability to reflect light, making the Martians invisible to normal light and human sight.
- Phasing: Martians can go through solid matter.
- Superhuman Strength: Martians possess vast levels of superhuman strength and are among the few races that are able to match Kryptonians in terms of raw strength. Martians can easily shatter reinforced concrete and steel, lift and carry houndreds of tons with ease and deliver incredible damage with their blows.
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability: Martians possess high levels of durability that make them nigh-invulnerable to all forms of damage. Martians can withstand high caliber bullets, powerful energy blast and kinetic impacts without suffering damage.
- Superhuman Speed: Martians can process thoughts, move, and react at incredible speed, being able to cover vast distances in little or no time, catch bullets in mid flight, run on water and create afterimages as they run.
- Regeneration: Martians have powerful regenerative powers that enable them to regenerate their entire body from a severed limb, they can furtherly enhance their regenerative powers by drawing mass from nearby sources.
- Extrasensory Input
- Super Hearing
- Heat Vision
- Martian Vision: Martian visual acuity greatly exceed human norms and allows for a wider range of information to be observed. This includes the following:
- Telepathy: Martians have the ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts to varying degrees. They can also project their mental essences into a gestalt community known as the "Great Mind". Through this, the community can enhance the telepathic strength of other Martians. This power can also enable them to reverse the effects of amnesia or psychological brainwashing. 
- Astral Projection
- Mind Control: As an extension of this, Martians can also use the ability to alter a psychological profile of a target, enabling them to manipulate, and in some cases, outright control that individual. This practice is greatly discouraged however, and only rarely used. 
- Telepathic Relay
- Telepathic Assault
- Telekinesis: Martians have mind-over-matter abilities and can lift and move objects with their minds. They can also employ their telekinesis in offensive way by discharging telekinetic blasts capable of great concussive power.
- Miss Martian was created by Geoff Johns and Tony S. Daniel, first appearing as part of the Teen Titans in Teen Titans (Volume 3) #37. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Miss Martian first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Teen Titans (Volume 4) #1 by Scott Lobdell and Brett Booth.
- Although M'gann first appeared in Teen Titans #1 of the New 52, she was only shown as a picture on Tim Drake's computer. M'gann's first full appearance was in Titans Special #1 around six and a half years later.
- Static's New 52 background includes his time in the Dark Side Club from Terror Titans (Volume 1), including his fight with Star-Spangled Kid. In New Earth continuity, Star-Spangled Kid was actually Miss Martian in disguise. It's unclear whether this is part of her own backstory in the New 52 and Rebirth.
- M'gann M'orzz is naturally a White Martian, possessing a human-like physique with four arms, a tail, white skin and no hair. However to be better accepted by humankind she made her form human in nature, giving herself green skin and red hair.
- Appearances of M'gann M'orzz (Prime Earth)
- Images featuring M'gann M'orzz (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about M'gann M'orzz (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: M'gann M'orzz (Prime Earth)
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 4) #1
- Detective Comics #225
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 4) #2
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 3) #3
- JLA #3
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #3
- DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Who's Who: Update '88 #2
- Martian Manhunter #4
- Detective Comics #226
- Martian Manhunter (Volume 3) #8
- Static Shock #8
- Titans (Volume 3) #29
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.