Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz is a member of the Legion of Doom. Disguised as a human woman, he gives Martian Manhunter a drink that causes him to sweat magnesium, which sets him on fire; the latter burned until Wonder Woman arrived with an antidote.
Martian Manhunter later battled him in the Hall of Doom, where Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz was incinerated by the ignition of Vandal Savage's doomsday weapon.
- Martian Physiology
- Extrasensory Input
- Martian Vision
- Malleable Form
- Decelerated Aging
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Strength
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Doom and is an adaptation of Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz. The original character was created by John Ostrander and Tom Mandrake and first appeared in Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #0.
- Ma'alefa'ak was voiced by Carl Lumbly.
- Appearances of Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz (Doom)
- Images featuring Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz (Doom)
- Quotations by or about Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz (Doom)
- Character Gallery: Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz (Doom)
- ↑ The powers and weaknesses listed are based on the common abilities of Martians first demonstrated by J'onn J'onzz. The refrences listed are based on J'onzz as depected in the Earth-One and New Earth continuities.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Detective Comics #225
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 DC Comics Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ Who's Who: Update '88 #2
- ↑ Martian Manhunter #4
- ↑ Detective Comics #226
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Martian Manhunter (Volume 2) #8
- ↑ JLA #89
- ↑ Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #14
- ↑ Who's Who in the DC Universe #5
|Martian Manhunter Villain(s) |
Legion of Doom member