History of character has not yet been written.
- Ma Parker was played by Shelley Winters.
- Ma Parker bears a striking resemblance to 1930's figure Kate "Ma" Barker, who was popularly depicted as a gang leader who went on violent crime sprees with her sons (though history has since showed that the Ma Barker image was primarily a myth).
- 4 Appearances of Ma Parker (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Ma Parker (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Ma Parker (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Ma Parker (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|1966-1968 Batman television series, the 1966 Batman feature film, the tie-in 2013-2019 comic book series and the 2016 and 2017 animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966-1968 television show, related 1966 film, tie-in comic book series or the animated movies. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."