The team was masquerading as giant sea creatures in Tokyo's water. Being discovered by Aquaman, the team was exposed by their foe and the Batman Family. Taken to the JLA embassy, they were arrested by Doctor Light and Martian Manhunter.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lil Gotham and is an adaptation of Magneto. The original character was created by Bob Haney and Nick Cardy and first appeared in Aquaman #36.
- 1 Appearances of Magneto (Lil Gotham)
- 3 Images featuring Magneto (Lil Gotham)
- Quotations by or about Magneto (Lil Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Magneto (Lil Gotham)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."