- Manannán mac Lir, am I. What I wish to hide, I cloak in mists. What I wish to know, is known to me. With my swords I cut through lies and show him truth.
- — Manannán mac Lir src
Manannán mac Lir is the god of the sea in Celtic Mythology.
He lives in a mysterious town called Unspoken Water with other forgotten ocean deities.
- Godly Physiology: Manannán mac Lir belongs to a race of ancient and inconceivably powerful beings known as Old Gods. Because of this heritage Manannán mac Lir possesses almost unlimited power.
- Cosmic Awareness: Manannán mac Lir, like all Old Gods, is aware of the multiverse and the realms that lie beyond. This knowledge gives him an understanding of the universe and all life that transcends the capabilities of normal mortals.
- Metamorphosis: Manannán mac Lir can manipulate his own physical shape at will. Although he is a red skinned centaur in his natural form, he was able to disguise himself as an ordinary man.
- This character is an adaptation of Manannán mac Lir, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 10 Appearances of Manannán mac Lir (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Manannán mac Lir (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Manannán mac Lir (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Manannán mac Lir (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.