Marcia King was an ally of Vigilante.
Marcia King was Assistant D.A. under Adrian Chase at one point in the past. Early during his career as Vigilante he met her again, now acting as a full District Attorney on her own. The two of them renewed their acquaintance and became romantically involved, until the consequences of Adrian's double life separated them.
For some time Marcia was severely troubled by her awareness of Adrian's secrets and activities, but she seems to have regained her footing with a lot of effort and the help of psychiatrist Harold Knopf.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 31 Appearances of Marcia King (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Marcia King (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Marcia King (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Marcia King (New Earth)