She was cynical and annoyed by Terry's new wife, Donna Troy, and often warned her that their relationship was doomed because Terry could never finish anything and lacked personal motivation, a behavior that would be exacerbated by being with someone as "perfect" as Donna. She often disparaged Terry for hardly spending time with his daughter and Donna for being unavailable to see her son, putting the responsibility of care in the hands of Terry and herself. She also had emotional problems as Donna had replaced her in Jenny's heart.
At Donna's funeral ceremony, she outright blamed the Teen Titans and Donna for the death of her husband and daughter, voicing her hatred of her and the superhero community before tearfully leaving.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Marcia Long (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Marcia Long (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Marcia Long (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Marcia Long (New Earth)