Marella was queen of Atlantis and at some point of time was captured and kept as a prisoner of the World Army, and was held in stasis in the Black Basement of the Arkham Command Center. She was freed by Batman and recruited in the war against the followers of Darkseid. She was referred by her alias "Aquawoman" by James Olsen, but she was hastened to say that the nickname was something she abhorred. She assisted Batman and the other heroes in locating the Kryptonian Val-Zod before returning to Atlantis but vowed to help when called.
Powers and Abilities
- Marella dislikes being called "Aquawoman", even though James Olsen constantly calls her that.
- 23 Appearances of Marella (Earth 2)
- 8 Images featuring Marella (Earth 2)
- Quotations by or about Marella (Earth 2)
- Character Gallery: Marella (Earth 2)
Justice Society of America member