Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
At some point, Magpie became an enemy of Batman and Spectre and was eventually trapped in the Arkham Asylum. Later, Magpie appears as a member of the Secret Society of Super Villains which Outsider is set up on behalf of the Crime Syndicate. During the destruction of Arkham, she is controlled by Deacon Blackfire and his cult.
Magpie was arrested during the events of City of Bane by Batman and Catwoman. She was taken to Belle Reve where she joined the Suicide Squad. On her first mission, they were sent to battle rebel fighters. Magpie went first and infiltrated the submarine where the rebels were based. However, Thylacine, hiding in the shadows, attacked and killed her before she could get far.
Powers and Abilities
- Magpie was created by John Byrne, first appearing in The Man of Steel #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Magpie first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Forever Evil #1 by Geoff Johns and David Finch.
- 22 Appearances of Margaret Pye (Prime Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Margaret Pye (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Margaret Pye (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Margaret Pye (Prime Earth)
|Batgirl Villain(s) |
Suicide Squad member
Secret Society of Super-Villains member