Mark Lansing was an American adventurer who explored the land of Mikishawm.
In the 1930s, in the jungles of Africa, Mark Lansing was a soldier of fortune. His faithful follower was Koda the Silent One. They got caught up in the world-conquering plot of a would-be warlord, Vas Onga, the deadly master mind from a strange dim world beneath the surface of the Earth. They defeated Onga, but were trapped underground, and their only means of escape was to travel via Tube Car to the underground country of Mikishawm.
Mark Lansing's friends were, Koda the Silent One, Tony the safari tourist, Kit his girlfriend, and Jada the blue-skinned engineer from Mikishawm.
- Mark Lansing of Mikishawm by Howard Purcell ran from Adventure Comics #53 to #62.
- Mikishawm is "a strange craggy world with two moons," despite being reached via an underground Tube Car.
- 11 Appearances of Mark Lansing (Earth-Two)
- Images featuring Mark Lansing (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Mark Lansing (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Mark Lansing (Earth-Two)