Martha Kent was a criminal married to Jonathan Kent.
One day, the Kents stumbled upon the crashed Kryptonian Rocket of baby Kal-El, who they took with them, hoping to cash in some reward. After a few days passed and nobody claimed the child, the Kents decided to give the kid into adoption, but they changed their minds when they learned of Kal-El's super powers. They decided to adopt him and named him Clark Kent. They taught him all their criminal abilities and used the kid to perform some of the greatest crimes.
When the Kents became too old, they retired from crime, but always supported their adopted son, who started using the costume identity of Superman, the greatest criminal on Earth, making his parents proud.
- This version of Martha Kent, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Martha Clark (Earth-148)
- 1 Images featuring Martha Clark (Earth-148)
- Quotations by or about Martha Clark (Earth-148)
- Character Gallery: Martha Clark (Earth-148)