Martha learned from the Freedom Fighter Doll Man that she was the Earth-One counterpart of his former love, who had been killed by the Nazis who had overrun Earth-X for decades. Against her own better judgment, Martha began to fall for Doll Man, and aided him and the Freedom Fighters on a number of occasions, notably clearing Doll Man of a murder actually committed by the assistant D.A and helping the team defeat Homilus. She also encountered the Teen Titans around this time. Eventually though, Doll Man realized that Martha's job came before him, and he left her behind to return to Earth-X.
- Martha Roberts was originally introduced in Quality Universe continuity in Feature Comics #27 by Will Eisner. She first appeared in Earth-One continuity in Freedom Fighters #5 by Bob Rozakis and Ramona Fradon.
- This version of Martha Roberts, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 10 Appearances of Martha Roberts (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Martha Roberts (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Martha Roberts (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Martha Roberts (Earth-One)