While walking home from a movie theater with their young son Bruce, Martha and her husband Thomas were accosted by a robber named Joe Chill. Attempting to rob Martha of her jewelry, Thomas Wayne tried to disarm the attacker. The mugger shot and killed Thomas and he later killed Martha as well.
- This version of Martha Wayne, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- The Earth-Two version of Thomas and Martha Wayne had a close similarity with their later Earth-One counterparts, though with obvious and specific differences such as Chill was specifically identified as their killer and the Earth-Two Waynes only had one son.
- In other versions of the story, Martha was so distraught after the murder of her husband, that she had a heart attack and died.
- Martha Wayne's maiden named was never revealed on Earth-Two. While New Earth continuity would later establish Batman's mother's maiden name to be Kane, that revelation does not necessarily flow backwards to Earth-Two.
- 13 Appearances of Martha Wayne (Earth-Two)
- 2 Images featuring Martha Wayne (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Martha Wayne (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Martha Wayne (Earth-Two)